Terms & Conditions
Acceptance of Terms through Use
- The user shall be deemed responsible for checking regularly whether any changes or modifications are announced.
- The continued use of this website, in light of any changes or modifications to the terms and conditions thereof, shall be deemed as an implicit acceptance by the user of such terms and conditions.
All rights, including copyright and data base rights of the MoPA website and content, shall be deemed as owned or licensed to MoPA, as permitted by the prevalent laws.
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR):
- The user acknowledges and agrees that all content and material included on this website shall be protected by the laws regulating copyright, rights of trademark, service and other IPR rights.
- By way of exception from what is explicitly permitted by the MOPA, the user agrees that no works derived from such material or content shall be broadcasted, displayed, implemented, published, modified, edited or created.
- The user may print or have one copy of the material and content of this website, on any personal PC, for personal or non-commercial use, provided that the user shall keep all copyrights, and IPR unchanged. Data or any other content shall not be retrieved in an organised way from this website to establish or gather a database or evidence without prior approval from the MOPA.
- The content or material included on this website shall not be used for any unauthorised purpose mentioned explicitly in these terms and conditions of use.
- In no circumstances shall MoPA be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, consequential, special or exceptional damage arising out of the use or inability to use this website. This term shall apply whether such liability is contractual, tortuous or arising out of negligence or any other form of legal liability.
- In case of service disruption arising from force majeure, MoPA shall assume no liability for such failure or the damages related thereto.
MoPA has defined the previously-mentioned terms and conditions for visiting the website according to the provisions and rules mentioned in the UAE's laws. In the event that a party breaches these terms and conditions, MoPA has the right to resort to law to protect the infrastructure and information thereof. The Abu Dhabi courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute that might arise.